About this item
- Title: Feminist Leaders 2019/2020
- Price includes UK postage and packaging fee (Royal Mail 48-hr Tracked).
- Feminist Leadership 2019/2020 booklet produced by the 2019/2020 alumni of WRC's Feminist Leadership Programme.
- The resource is a compilation of the social action projects created by the alumni.
- 85 pages
- Published by Women's Resource Centre in November 2020
- All sales of this item go towards funding the Network for Black Women Leaders.
- Despatch time: 3-5 business days
- Want to collect and save on postage? Email [email protected]
The Feminist Leadership 2019/2020 programme, funded by Rosa the UK fund for women and girls, was delivered in London, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester, Belfast and online. The participants attended two days of intensive training on Feminist Leadership with the training exploring topics related to power, organisational cultures and structures, the relationship between leadership and empowerment, identifying signals of and preventing burnout, and emotional intelligence. It also included sessions on public speaking, advocacy and project management. Following completion of the training, participants undertook a small-scale social action project with each group designing, planning and executing their own social action projects.
This booklet honours and commends the women leaders alumni of 2019/2020 who courageously and magnificently continue the struggle to realise all women's human rights.