TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WRC expects participants to:
* Respect this training to be women-only.
* Respect the other participants and WRC staff/associates, treat everyone fairly and without prejudice or discrimination
* Be an active listener to other participants’ stories
* Respect and appreciate the knowledge and expertise of the other participants
* Encourage other participants to speak and contribute to discussions
* Respect the confidentiality in the room - share the learning but not the person
* Never engage in patronising, abusive, threatening or intrusive behaviour
WRC reserves the right to cease a participant’s involvement, entry and/or admission if in breach of the above Terms and Conditions (prior or during event).