Partnerships: All you need to know
September 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Are you thinking about working in partnership with other organisations or are you interested to know more about partnership work? Then you this training is for you!
Who is it for?
Organisations that are already in a partnership or have a partnership in mind.
What’s it about?
This course will provide guidance on how and why organisations may want to work in partnership and on how to identify potential partnerships as well as learning about what makes successful partnerships. It will also consider the different structures a partnership might take and experience of drawing up a partnership agreement. The course has a very practical focus and will enable participants to explore in some detail some of the challenges that may arise, particularly in relation to smaller organisations partnering with larger ones. This course also offers a range of tools for successful partnerships including risk assessment, defining clear roles and responsibilities, legal requirements and exit strategy.
What will I take away?
- Practical tips for creating meaningful partnerships
- Understanding how partnerships work
- Understanding the different structures a partnership can take
- Understanding the causes of interpersonal conflicts and how to solve them
- Templates and tools for partnership agreements; agreeing partnership strategy; identifying why and with whom you might want to partner; key issues to consider when deciding to partner; solving challenges that may arise in partnership work.
This course is FUNDED for women’s organisations or projects based in London working with those affected by sexual and domestic violence
If you do not fulfil the above criteria the following applies:
If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day
If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full