Book a 1-2-1 session with a member of WRC’s Policy or Development teams and use their expertise to benefit your organisation!
Our one-to-one sessions are tailored to the issues you need to work on and will focus on developing practical and achievable solutions.
WRC expert staff will give you advice, information, practical tools to help you develop solutions and create an action plan to take the next steps on this issue.
Are you working on any of these?
- Challenging local decisions that impact on your organisation’s work
- Equalities Act and International Human Rights
- Consultation responses
- Making the case for women-only services
Development – Are you working on any of these?
- Vision, mission and strategic planning
- Business plans or planning
- Organisational development
- Finance and funding
Fundraising – Are you working on any of these?
- Funding applications
- Finding new funders
- Preparing for a meeting with potential funders
- Diversifying your funding sources
(We can provide access to information on funders, both online and through our library of directories.)
Social Enterprise – Are you working on any of these?
- Clarifying your social enterprise ideas
- Business planning, operations and risks
- Budgeting, finance and funding
- Marketing, customers, costs and income
Social Media – Are you working on any of these?
- Effective use of social media
- Developing your organisation’s website
- Promoting your organisation through visual and video material
- Campaigning through social media
Monitoring and Evaluation – Are you working on any of these?
- Developing a monitoring and evaluation system
- Reporting on the impacts of your work
- Designing your project to achieve outcomes
- Creating a theory of change for your organisation
Partnerships – Are you working on any of these?
- Preparing your partnerships plan
- Finding potential partners
- Solving partnership issues
- Developing existing partnerships
Fees and bookings– A standard one-hour one-to-one session is:
- £17 for non WRC members
- £8.50 for WRC members
- Please note all Gold members are offered one free 1.5 hour one-to-one support session on a bespoke topic, when they sign up.
“My one to one session with your team member released energy and focus – went in with big picture and passion, left with clear action points to move forward. Relief!”