It is the policy of Women’s Resource Centre to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the
It is the policy of Women’s Resource centre to:
- Embrace ISO 9001 quality aspects in every element of our operations
- Focus on quality from our beneficiaries and stakeholder perspective and in key areas of service performance, go beyond requirements whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- Provide all resources to ensure trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
- Continuously improve our quality performance and contribute to the long-term triple bottom-line; economic, environmental and social sustainability.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programs and targets. Beneficiary and stakeholder service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive preparation to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on our beneficiaries and stakeholder service.
To ensure the organisation maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by “the Senior Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.